Fudge Ribbon Cake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 t. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Pour batter into well greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and cornstarch until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour evenly over cake batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool thoroughly.
- Glaze or garnish as desired. Store covered in the refrigerator.