Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 c. crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 T. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 20 Oreo cookies, quartered
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, mixing on low speed until blended. Gently stir in quartered cookies. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run a knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.