Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 c. sugar
- 2/3 c. evaporated milk
- dash of salt
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1 c. cherry chips
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 lb. chocolate almond bark
- 14 oz. pecans, chopped
- Combine sugar, milk, salt, marshmallows and margarine in sauce pan over medium heat. Boil 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cherry chips and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 9x13 pan. Cool.
- Remove from pan and break up. Knead and add enough powdered sugar until the right texture to roll into small balls.
- Melt chocolate almond bark. Mix in chopped pecans.
- Pour small amount into the bottom of paper candy cups. Place ball of cherry mixture into candy cup. Finish filling with chocolate mixture.
- Place in refrigerator until set.