Cream Cheese Mints
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 lb.) pkg. powdered sugar
- butter flavoring or flavoring of your choice
- food coloring of your choice
- Mix together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. A food processor works best.
- Add flavoring and food coloring, a few drops at a time, until you get the desired taste and color.
- Roll into balls and dip in sugar. Press into mint molds.
- Let stand uncovered for at least 4 hours. Until mints are firm and the outside is dry but inside is still moist and creamy.
- Store in freezer or refrigerator until used.
Makes approximately 200 mints.