Six Minute Fudge
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4-1/2 c. sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 T. butter
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 c. coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 pint (1 jar) marshmallow cream
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. German sweet chocolate
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring the sugar, salt, butter and evaporated milk to a boil. Boil for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the pecans, marshmallow cream and chocolate in a large bowl.
- Pour the boiled syrup over the chocolate mixture. Beat until chocolate is all melted.
- Spray a jelly roll pan with nonstick cooking spray and pour fudge into pan. Let harden at room temperature before cutting into 1 inch squares.
- Makes 4 pounds.