Chicken Spagetti Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 whole chicken
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. spaghetti
- 1 sm. can chopped pimento
- 1/2 c. chopped green pepper
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2-1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken in water. When done, removed chicken, saving the broth, cool, remove bones and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add bouillion cubes to broth and bring to a boil; add spaghetti and cook until tender.
- Then add chicken pieces, pimento, green pepper, mushroom soup, garlic powder, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add 2 cups cheese and put in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and return to the oven for 15 minutes.