Chicken Tetrazzini Bake
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 c. chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1 small jar sliced mushrooms
- 3 c. cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 c. parsley
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (7 oz.) pkg. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 (2 oz.) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook until bubbly.
- Stir in broth, milk and mushrooms. Cook and stir until mixture boils and is slightly thickened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Swiss cheese. Spoon into ungreased 12x8 baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.