Deep Dish Meat Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas & carrots, cooked
- 1 c. chopped, cooked potatoes
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta, cubed
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. flour
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 c. water
- 1 (8 oz.) can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Add onions, cook until tender. Combine meat, peas & carrots, potatoes and Velveeta, mix well. Pour into a 11x7 baking dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour and salt. Gradually add water; cook, stirring constantly until thickened. Pour over meat mixture.
- Unroll crescent rolls and fit to cover baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.