Ham Potato Scallop
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. scalloped potatoes
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2 c. cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen green beans
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an ungreased 2 quart baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and green beans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.