Mom's Hamburger Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 c. noodles, dry
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can cream style corn
- 2 c. frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 soup can full of Half & Half
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with onion, drain.
- Grease a 9x13 pan; add dry noodles.
- Mix together the soup, corn, broccoli and Half & Half. Put half of the ground beef over noodles; then top with half of soup mixture. Add the rest of the ground beef; then top with the rest of the soup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. After done baking, top with cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes.