Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 c. shredded cabbage
- salt & pepper
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef and onions, drain.
- Put cabbage on top to steam for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 tube of crescent rolls over the bottom of a 9x13 pan (do not grease the pan). Place ground beef mixture on top. Sprinkle with cheese. Place the second tube of crescent rolls on top of the cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.