Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 6 oz. medium noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 2 T. butter
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1 can tuna, drained & flaked
- 1 c. frozen peas
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles according to package.
- In a medium saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until tender. Stir in soup and milk, mix well.
- Gently stir in tuna and peas. Toss tuna mixture with noodles.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.