Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. egg noodles
- 2 c. cooked turkey or chicken, diced
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas & carrots
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- 3 c. shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook noodles in boiling water, drain.
- While noodles cook, combine soup, milk, water and cheese in a medium saucepan. Heat to boiling point, stirring frequently to prevent scorching.
- Combine noodles, turkey and vegetable in large mixing bowl. Pour cheese sauce over noodle mixture and mix well.
- Place noodle mixture into a 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.