White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 sticks butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1 c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 t. vanilla
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 ¼ c. flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. white chocolate chips
- ½ c. macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs until light and fluffy. Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Blend flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate chips and nuts. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. Cool two minutes before removing from cookie sheet.