Black Forest Dessert
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 c. flour
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 (9 oz.) container Cool Whip, divided
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2-1/2 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour, butter and pecans together like pie crust, pat into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip together until smooth and spread over cooled crust.
- Mix both pudding mixes and milk together until thickened. Spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining Cool Whip.
- Shaved Hershey bar can be sprinkled on top. Refrigerate.