Source of Recipe
Taste of Home
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. brownie mix (13x9 inch size pan)
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 c. confectioner’s sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding mix
- ˝ c. chopped pecans
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions, using a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar for 2 minutes. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Spread over brownies. In another bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix; beat until smooth. Refrigerate for 5 minutes; spread over the cream cheese layer. Spread with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate until serving.