Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 (3-1/4 oz.) pkgs. instant vanilla pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 1 c. whipped topping
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- graham crackers
- Line the bottom of a 9 inch pan with graham crackers.
- Prepare vanilla pudding with 2 c. milk. Let stand 5 minutes. Blend in whipped topping.
- Spread half of this mixture over the graham crackers. Add another layer of graham crackers; top with remaining pudding and end with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Spread cherry pie filling over the top. Chill at least three hours.
You can also use a 6-1/2 x 10-1/2 inch pan.