Cream Puff Dessert
Source of Recipe
Taste of Home
List of Ingredients
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. butter (no substitutes)
- 1 c. flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 c. cold milk
- 2 (3.9 oz.) pkgs. instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 c. milk chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/4 c. caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 c. chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring water and butter to a boil. Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs; one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until smooth. Spread into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, milk and pudding mix until smooth. Spread over puff; refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Spread with whipped topping; refrigerate until serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate and caramel toppings; sprinkle with almonds. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.