Source of Recipe
This was fun to make when my kids were small.
List of Ingredients
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 sm. pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 plastic cups
- gummy worms
- Pour milk into bowl, add pudding and beat until blended. Let set 5 minutes.
- Crush 3/4 pkg. cookies.
- Stir whipped topping and half the crushed cookies into pudding.
- Place 1 tablespoon full of remaining cookies into each cup. Fill cups 3/4 full with pudding. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate.
- Decorate with gummy worms before serving.