Strawberries 'N Cream Trifle
Source of Recipe
Light 'N Tasty June/July 2003
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 c. sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/2 c. cold water
- 1 pkg. sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) carton reduced fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (9 oz. round)
- 4 c. sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 whole fresh strawberries
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and water. Whisk in the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; fold in the whipped topping. Cut cake into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Spoon a third of the pudding mixture into a 4-qt. trifle or glass bowl. Top with half of the cake cubes and sliced strawberries. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with whole strawberries.