Crustless Crab Quiche
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 T. butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pt. sour cream
- 1/2 pt. small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 4 T. flour
- 1 t. onion powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 c. shredded monterey jack cheese
- 6 oz. fresh or frozen crab meat, thawed and well drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute mushrooms in butter until tender and drain.
- In a blender, blend eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, flour, onion powder, salt and Tabasco sauce.
- Pour into a large bowl. Stir in crabmeat, mushrooms and monterey jack cheese.
- Pour into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Bake 45 minutes, until knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Should be puffed and golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- You can substitute bacon or ham for crabmeat.