Oven Fried Fish
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. walleye, perch or bass fillets
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 c. crushed potato chips
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 t. dried thyme
- 1 T. dry bread crumbs
- 2 T. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees
- Cut fish into serving-size pieces. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine potato chips, Parmesan cheese and thyme.
- Dip fish in milk, then coat with the potato chip mixture. Sprinkle a greased 8 inch square baking dish with bread crumbs. Place fish over crumbs; drizzle with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 500 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.