Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 c. uncooked white rice
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 c. green peas
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- While rice is cooking, heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour in oil; stir in onion and cook until golden. Add the garlic and cook until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Lower heat to medium and stir in celery, carrots and peas. Fry until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Move vegetables to the side. Stir in beaten egg and cook just until egg is scrambled and firm.
- When rice is done, mix thoroughly with vegetables and then stir in soy sauce. Serve immediately.