Steak Lo Mein
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. round steak
- 2 t. beef bouillon granules
- 1-1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 4 T. cornstarch
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 c. shredded cabbage
- 1 c. sliced carrots
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 c. sliced celery
- 1/3 c. sliced green onions
- 15 snow pea pods
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced water chestnuts
- 4 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
- Combine beef bouillon, water, soy sauce and cornstarch; set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add meat and garlic; stir fry until meat is no longer pink. Remove meat to a platter.
- In wok, add cabbage, carrots, onion, celery and green onions; stir fry about 3 minutes.
- Add pea pods and water chestnuts; stir fry another 2 minutes. Add meat.
- Stir bouillon mixture and pour into wok; cook and stir until thickened.
- Gently toss in spaghetti and heat thoroughly.