Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
Source of Recipe
Top Secret Recipes
List of Ingredients
- 8 c. water
- 2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. Cheez Whiz
- 2 T. whole milk
- 1/3 t. salt
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in a large saucepan. Add elbow macaroni and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- As macaroni boils, prepare sauce by combining cheddar cheese, Cheez Whiz, and milk in a small saucepan over medium/low heat. Stir cheese mixture often as it heats, so that it does not burn. Add salt. When all of the cheddar cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth, cover pan and set aside until macaroni is ready.
- When macaroni is ready, strain water, but do not rinse the macaroni.
- Using the same pan you prepared the macaroni in, combine the macaroni with the cheese sauce and mix well.