Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can tomatoes, cut up
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 1/3 c. cold water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 t. oregano
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 6 oz. lasagna noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. mozzarella cheese slices
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet, brown meat; drain. Add onions, cook until tender. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, garlic and seasonings. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a 12x8 baking dish layer half of the noodles, meat sauce, mozzarella cheese, Velveeta and parmesan cheese; repeat layers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.