Key Lime Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- ½ c. fresh lime juice
- ¼ c. fresh lemon juice
- 1½ t. grated lime peel, optional
- ¼ t. green food coloring
- 1 (9 in.) graham cracker crust
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, juices, lime peel and food coloring. Mix just until ingredients are well blended. Do not over mix. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 5 minutes at 350°. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Top with whipped cream.