Snicker Ice Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
Vernalissa - copykat
List of Ingredients
- 1 Keebler Ready pie crust
- 1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
- 1 qt. Praline Crunch ice cream, softened
- 6 oz. chocolate fudge or syrup
- Bake pie crust at 375 ° for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Mix peanut butter and all of the ice cream. Spoon half of the mixture into the pie crust. Drizzle 3/4 of syrup/fudge over mixture. Spoon remaining ice cream mixture into the baked pie crust. Drizzle the rest of the syrup/fudge on top.
- Freeze at least 6 hours.