Strawberry Cream Pie
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. sugar
- ½ t. vanilla
- dash of nutmeg
- 1 c. strawberry slices, drained
- 1 c. whipping cream
- ¼ c. powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 (9 in.) graham cracker pie crust
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and nutmeg mixing until well blended.
- Mash 3/4 c. strawberries; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Whip the whipping cream with powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Fold remaining strawberries into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Chill several hours. Garnish with additional strawberries, if desired.