Scalloped Potatoes & Pork Chops
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 5 c. potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 4 pork chops, trimmed of fat
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In greased 9x13 baking dish, layer half of potatoes and onion, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Repeat layers.
- Combine soup and sour cream; pour over potatoes. Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides.
- Place chops on top of casserole. Cover and return to the oven for 45 minutes or until chops are tender. Uncover during the last 15 minutes of baking.