Smoked Sausage Jambalaya
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 c. minute rice
- 1 lb. smoked sausage or kielbasa
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, sliced
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes
- 4 drops tabasco sauce
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Cook rice according to package.
- In a large skillet, add sausage, onion, green pepper and celery, saute until vegetables are tender.
- Add tomatoes, tabasco and pepper. Stir rice into sausage mixture.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently until heated.