Sugar Glazed Ham
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 fully cooked one-in ham (5-7 lbs.)
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 t. prepared mustard
- 1 - 2 T. cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Score ham about 1/2 inch deep with a sharp knife. Place ham on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. (20 minutes per pound).)
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and enough vinegar to make a thick paste.
- During the last hour of baking, brush glaze on ham every 15 minutes.