Baked Chicken Breasts
Source of Recipe
Bernita Degenhardt (Mom)
List of Ingredients
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 pkg. dried beef, finely chopped
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Wrap chicken breasts in bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Place dried beef in casserole and lay chicken over the top.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken. Cover with foil.
- Bake 4 hours at 275 degrees. Remove foil the last hour so chicken can brown.
You can also make this in a crockpot.