Baked Chicken & Noodles
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 chicken, cut up and cleaned
- 4 T. butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 box Kraft Chicken & Noodle dinner
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Salt and pepper chicken. Melt butter in a skillet and brown chicken.
- When chicken is browned, remove from skillet and add cream of chicken soup and 1 soup can of water, mixing well.
- Prepare chicken & noodle dinner according to package except don't mix noodles and sauce together. Place the noodles in a 9x13 baking pan. Mix the sauce with the soup mixture to make a gravy. Pour half of the gravy over the noodles and mix well. Place chicken on top of noodles and pour remaining gravy over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.