Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 T. lite soy sauce
- 2 T. honey
- 2 t. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into strips
- 4 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 4 c. hot cooked rice
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, honey, oil and garlic. Let stand while cooking vegetables.
- Heat chicken broth in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and broccoli; stir-fry 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- Add chicken mixture to the same skillet; stir-fry 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add vegetables; toss gently to combine.
- In small bowl, combine water and cornstarch, blend well. Stir into chicken mixture. Cook and stir until thickened. About 1 minute. Serve with rice.