Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 T. oil
- 6 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/2 c. chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 T. cornstarch
- 4 c. chicken broth
- 1-1/2 c. Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet heat oil, chicken, onion and garlic, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- In saucepan, mix together cornstarch and chicken broth stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup cheese, Miracle Whip, sour cream, chiles and cilantro. Stir until smooth.
- Remove 1 cup sauce and stir into chicken.
- Spoon 3 T. chicken into tortilla; roll and place seam side down in 9x13 pan. Repeat until chicken is gone.
- Spoon the remaining sauce over the tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.