Chili's Monterey Chicken
Source of Recipe
Top Secret Recipes
List of Ingredients
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 t. Bull's Eye BBQ Sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 c. Monterey Jack & Cheddar Cheese mixture
- chopped tomato
- chopped chives
- Pound chicken breast until somewhat flattened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray and cook until it is done. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Top each chicken breast with 2 t. BBQ sauce, 2 slices bacon and 1/4 c. cheese.
- Broil chicken in oven until cheese melts OR melt cheese in microwave. Sprinkle with a small amount of chopped tomatoes and chives.