Creamed Chicken & Broccoli Casserole
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 pkg. Betty Crocker creamed potatoes
- 2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 2 c. cooked chicken OR turkey, diced
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Mix potatoes, sauce mix, milk, water, salt, pepper, chicken and broccoli in dish; spread evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, until potatoes are tender, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts, about 1 minute.