Fiesta Chicken Salad
Source of Recipe
Lauri's Low-Carb Recipes
List of Ingredients
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3 oz. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 med. red onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. Ranch dressing
- 1/2 c. salsa
- Grill chicken breast with desired seasonings. I use Tony Chaceries Cajun Seasoning.
- Wash and tear lettuce. Arrange on 4 plates. On one side of the plate, make a line of cheddar cheese and place Monterey Jack cheese on the other side. Cut grilled chicken breasts into bite size pieces and place between the two cheeses. Sprinkle with tomato and red onions.
- Mix ranch dressing and salsa together. Serve on the side or drizzle over each salad.