Honey Glazed Chicken
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1 chicken, cut-up (about 3 lbs.)
- 1/2 c. butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1-1/2 t. curry powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl or bag, combine flour, salt and cayenne pepper; add chicken pieces and dredge or shake to coat.
- Pour 4 T. butter into a 13x9 baking pan; place chicken in pan, turning pieces once to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, curry powder and remaining butter; pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes more or until chicken is tender, basting several times with pan dripping.