Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 2 t. Dijon mustard
- 1 t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 c. dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie plate or shallow bowl, combine butter, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- In a plastic bag, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then shake in crumb mixture. Place in an ungreased 13x9 baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.