Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, butterflied
- 1 pkg. dry light Ranch dressing mix
- 2 c. shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay the chicken breasts out flat and sprinkle with Ranch dressing mix. Sprinkle a bit of cheese onto each half. Place 2 tomato slices and a sliced jalapeno pepper onto each on. Sprinkle more cheese over the tomato and pepper. Fold each piece of chicken over and wrap with 2 slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place wrapped chicken into a baking dish, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until the chicken is no longer pink, and the juices run clear.