Black Cherry Jello Salad
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 1 can dark sweet cherries
- 1 small box black cherry jello
- 1 c. hot water
- 3/4 c. cherry juice (drained from cherries)
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 4 drops almond extract
- 3 bananas
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip
- Mix together jello, hot water, cherry juice, lemon juice and almond extract. Chill in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, slice bananas and place them in the bottom of a bowl. Pour half of the jello mixture over the bananas and return to the refrigerator.
- When remaining jello is starting to set, mix it with the Cool Whip. Fold in the cherries and pour it on top of the banana mixture. Chill until firm.