Frozen Cranberry Salad
Source of Recipe
Taste of Home
List of Ingredients
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- red food coloring, optional
- 1 (8 oz.) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; mix well. Stir in the pineapple, cranberry sauce, marshmallows, pecans and food coloring, if desired. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares before serving.