Sunshine Pasta Salad
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 heads broccoli
- 2 large cucumbers, chopped
- 1 sm. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 sm. jar pimentos, drained
- 1 lb. cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. spiral pasta
- 2 lg. bottles Seven Seas Viva Italian salad dressing
- Cut broccoli heads into bite size pieces and place in large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, olives, pimento and cheese.
- Cook pasta according to package, drain and allow to cool a bit.
- Stir the pasta into the vegetables. Add dressing and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, the longer it marinates the better it tastes. Stir again before serving.