Western Broccoli Salad
Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 4 c. fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 (16 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 c. chopped sweet purple onion
- 1 c. shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 t. salt
- 3/4 c. fat-free ranch salad dressing
- Place 1 inch of water and broccoli in a skillet; bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Cover and remove from heat; let stand for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and pat dry.
- In a serving bowl, toss the broccoli, tomato, beans, onion, cheese and salt.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.