Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Source of Recipe
Taste of Home
List of Ingredients
- 6 c. water
- 1 (30 oz.) pkg. frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen California-blend vegetables
- 4 t. chicken bouillon granules
- 1 lb. process cheese, cubed (Velveeta)
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 c. milk
- In a large kettle, bring water to a boil. Add hash browns, vegetables and bouillon. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the cheese, soup and milk; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately, or cool and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen soup: Thaw in the refrigerator. Heat in a saucepan, adding additional milk if desired to achieve desired thickness.