Taco Soup (Slow Cooker)
Source of Recipe
Janeen - allrecipes.com
List of Ingredients
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can chili beans with liquid
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15 oz.) can whole kernel corn with liquid
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 c. water
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef until browned over medium heat. Drain and set aside.
- Place the ground beef and the remaining ingredients in a slow cooker. Mix to blend and cook on low setting for 8 hours.