Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz. sour cream
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 2 T. dried minced onion
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 4 oz. sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. crushed corn flakes cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the soup, sour cream, butter, dried onion flakes and pepper. Add the potatoes and half of the cheese and mix well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and top with remaining cheese and corn flake crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.