Source of Recipe
List of Ingredients
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes
- 1-1/2 c. prepared ranch dressing
- 2 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/8 t. pepper
- 1/2 lb. sliced bacon, cooked & crumbled, divided
- chopped fresh chives
- Peel and quarter potatoes; place in a large saucepan or kettle and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook until tender. Drain and mash (do not add milk, butter or seasoning).
- Add salad dressing and mix well. Add cheese, salt, pepper and half of bacon. Spread evenly into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Sprinkle with chives and remaining bacon.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.